Monday, January 16, 2006

SiNgle , Free & Unattached!

Hahahas,ok i am updating now! sorry its kinda LONG. I am a very lazy pig lahz.hahas.i thnk my life is just da same ...so y bother 2 update?lol.aniwae..i am working as a part time in desa kartika.level 5, takashimaya.feel free to come to my restaurant and...visit me ^^.hahhas....

Also, i have 1 announcement 2 make * drum roll *.......eng ing eng!!....I am SINGLE.yeay ! =)
i am so free n unattached lahz now..hahas...end all tht fcking kisses n hugs.i'm all over u!.hahahahs....i LOVE being ...me now.its feel so uncomfortable.seriously maybe u thnk i'm just faking this up n makes myself as if i am a strong gal.BUT let me tell ya.i aint kidding.this is how i seriously feel.n i feel glad .hahahas...move on wif new life man.last yr was a disaster.hope this yr will be a better one.hahahahs..............

hahahhas...erm, knw sumthing todae...i was in this cinema..wif my frd.and there's only 2 of us.lol.i was so suprised.hahahas....but it was Ok lohz.hahahs......ok lah.wanna watch tv.laterz peeps.help me change skins leh sum1.hahas..thx bye cyaz.GBU.take care...cheers being single =)))) XD!

No comments: